Genefinity designs and manufactures vacuum deposition chambers addressed to batch production, for both academic or industrial labs employ. Many companies which manufactures full-scale plants cannot provide their customers with small-scale equipments at a competitive price: we focus our attention on this and on every research, and pre-industrialization needs. Our solutions are full customizable and comprise a large set of features, feel free to ask and to discuss with us Your needs.
The image here represents the TiNa PECVD machine, which features:
- True one-step process, increasing yield and reducing setup, working and downtimes. This is particularly suited for those customers requiring high troughput volumes.
- High web cleanliness, due to the absence of contacts of the patterned materials with chemicals and/or other materials. The whole process is carried out in a high vacuum, contamination-free environment.
- Very good adhesion of the patterned material to the web, with the possibility of pre-cleaning and activating the substrate in the same process.
- High resolution of the patterned features, with a great choice of possible geometries and fast sampling turnaround.
- Reduction of the waste chemicals to zero.
This machine has been realized on the basis of the needs expressed by a biomedical company. The final aim was the deposition of a titanium nitride (TiN) thin film, for increasing the biocompatibility of the processed products. Even if this treatment is long-time known, the morphology of the growth and the deposition parameters are patented because of the new, amazing properties of this peculiar coating.
Reactive sputtering increases the range of attainable coatings with respect to standard PVD techniques, being also cheaper than the latter if dealing with ceramic materials or with special alloys.
Do you want to learn more about batch vacuum chambers and reactive sputtering? Please contact us.